Learning & Growing
- BibleGateway.com – search and browse the Bible on-line
- ChuckKnowsChurch – a video series about Church, Bible, and United Methodism
- UpperRoom Devotional – a daily devotional from the Upper Room
Connecting to the UMC
- UMC.org: The Global Church
- A re-imagining of the Church
- The Illinois Great Rivers Conference – the Conference of the United Methodist Churches of downstate Illinois
- UMCOR.org: When Disaster Strikes – the global church’s relief arm is often first-in and last-out
- UMCMission.org: United Methodists in Mission – the global church’s relief arm is often first-in and last-out
- UMW.org: The Women of the UMC
Connecting with Our Local Community
Local & Regional Missions
- The Baby Fold is one of our closest mission partners. A United Methodist agency, they change the lives of children & their families through their broad-ranging services.
- Home Sweet Home Ministries provides “food, shelter and hope” to the struggling of Bloomington-Normal. We are working to develop a new partnership with this worthy, non-denominational ministry which combats poverty.
- Community Health Care Clinic is a volunteer-based, community-supported organization ensuring that all people, especially those under- or uninsured, have access to quality medical care. Hear a story of how the clinic has changed Marilyn’s life and see a video about the clinic’s origins. We hope you will consider choosing a doctor that donates their time to the poor or consider urging your doctor and nurses to volunteer with this program!
- Hudson UMC is proud to support the Humane Society of Central Illinois. We believe that our church is not just responsible for providing care to humanity, but to all of God’s creatures.